During my research activity I developed several codes. The main ones are
- hi_class: an implementation of the Horndeski class of models in the modern Einstein-Boltzmann solver Cosmic Linear Anisotropy Solving System (CLASS). Widely used in the community to test Dark Energy and Modified Gravity theories. Written and maintained with M. Zumalacárregui, I. Sawicki, P.G. Ferreira, J. Lesgourgues
- xSVT: developed mainly during my Ph.D. but constantly used and maintained this tool allows to easily compute linear and non-linear perturbation theory on cosmological backgrounds. It is built on top of xAct, a free Mathematica package for tensor algebra.
You can also check out my GitHub page to see what other codes I have
An incomplete and random list of my favourite software is
- CLASS: Einstein-Boltzmann solver to compute cosmological observables
- Montepython: Monte Carlo code for Cosmological Parameter extraction
- xAct: tensor computer algebra in the Wolfram Language
- Jupyter: notebooks that contain live code. I use it every day!
- Atom: modern code editor
- LyX: WYSIWYM latex editor. Fantastic also for analytic calculations
- Mathematica: notebooks for technical computing in Wolfram language